You’re invited to attend the 7th annual Career and Graduate School Expo. This event will take place on Monday, Oct. 22, from 11:00 – 2:30 PM in Brubaker Auditorium. More than 135 exhibitors will be on campus to recruit for internships, professional employment, and graduate school programs. First-year through senior students and alumni from all majors are welcome to attend.
*A complete list of exhibitors is available on the Career Center’s website.
Benefits for Students (and Alumni):
* Explore career options, internships, employment openings, and/or graduate programs.
* Identify what recruiters seek in ideal candidates in order to be strategic and intentional with their time at MC.
* Realize the transferability of majors and skill sets to a variety of career/graduate school options.
* Practice the art of networking and marketing themselves to recruiters.
* Students should review Expo F.A.Q.s as well as a tip sheet for making the most of the event.