Interested in interning at the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission? I just received this notice that the PHMC is now accepting applications for its 2016 Keystone Summer Internship Program.
Here are the details. If you are interested, you can use this application to apply.
The Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission (PHMC) offers a variety of internship opportunities to undergraduate and graduate students interested in pursuing a career in public history. PHMC, an agency of state government, is the official history agency of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Please visit our website at www.phmc.state.pa.us and follow these steps below:
- Click to the top right hand side and click “about”
- Scroll down, click on “join”
- The middle of the page click on “internships”
- Click on “Keystone Summer Internships”
- Towards the right you will see a link “Keystone Internship Application”
*Please fill out the application and other paperwork required. Students can email the application to email@example.com or mail it to
Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission
300 North Street
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17120-0024
Application is due February 12.